The materials on this website are provided for information only and may not be considered as legal advice in any specific matter. Kafka, Nikończuk i Wspólnicy sp.k. (“the Firm”) is not liable for any statement made in the contents of this website. If you are visiting this website and require assistance in matters in any way related to your rights and obligations, please seek individual legal advice.
Our service fees are set on a case-by-case basis subject to agreement with the Customer. The Customer may unilaterally terminate the agreement at any time. Any notice of termination must be in writing to be effective. In relation to litigation matters handled by the Firm, the Customer may unilaterally terminate the Agreement only for valid reasons described in a written notice of termination.
The Customer may choose from the following payment options to pay for our services:
- natural persons: bank transfer, payment card at POS terminal, cash;
- other Customers: bank transfer.
The Firm is the controller of personal data of its customers, their contact persons and of individuals whose data have been provided by customers where necessary to provide the service. The Firm becomes the controller of such personal data by virtue of law to the extent that it processes them for the purpose of providing legal assistance. The Firm also processes personal data of its job applicants, employees or service providers.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- providing legal services;
- recruitment and hiring processes;
- marketing measures to the extent permitted by professional associations;
- compliance under applicable laws.
The Firm does not engage in automated decision-making with regard to data subjects, including in profiling, and does not engage in automated decision-making based on their data, unless such data are collected under a separate cookie consent. Furthermore, the Firm does not transmit personal data outside of the European Economic Area, unless warranted by the Customer's matter. When this is the case, the Firm ensures the required level of protection for such data by putting suitable legal protections in place to secure them.
The Firm does not provide, sell or lend for use to third parties, whether individuals or institutions, any personal data collected from its Customers, unless upon their express consent or request, or unless explicitly warranted by the Customer’s matter, or where requested by relevant state authorities for the purposes of their proceedings. Personal data recipients may also include:
- operators of postal services, courier companies;
- entities which may potentially access personal data when providing our Firm with Website hosting and maintenance, and also services associated with electronic mail and other electronic means of communication, and with IT systems.
- business partners cooperating with the Firm, including in particular accountants, advocates, legal advisers and tax advisers;
- banks (insofar as required to handle incoming and outgoing payment needs);
- Google – for the purposes of our use of the Google Analytics tool to analyse Website statistics and monitor Website traffic.
Data subjects have the right to:
- access to their personal data;
- have their personal data rectified;
- have their personal data erased (the right to be forgotten);
- restrict the processing of their personal data;
- data portability;
- object to the processing of their personal data.
For all matters involving the exercise of your personal data protection rights, please contact the Firm, which is the Data Controller, at email@example.com. Persons whose data are processed by the Firm may lodge a complaint about the processing of their data with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The Firm will store personal data for as long as necessary for the completion of a legal assignment, or as long as required under law.
Matters not stipulated above are governed by the Polish Civil Code and other relevant Polish laws, as well as EU laws, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
The www.knsk.pl website is owned by Kancelaria Kafka, Nikończuk i Wspólnicy sp.k., whose registered office is in Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. 3 Maja 7, entered in the business register maintained by the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS No. 0000372818, NlP (Tax ID) 9372638330, REGON (business registry number) 241805145.
Unless provided otherwise, all materials published on the website (texts, images, graphics and other creative elements) are protected by copyrights or registered-trademark protection rights. These materials are owned or licensed by Kafka, Nikończuk i Wspólnicy sp.k.